Indeavor Engage/Kiosk & Identity
This release of Indeavor Engage/Kiosk includes the following changes:
- The login flow has been improved to provide a better user experience
- Company Name no longer needs to be entered in two locations
- Entirely new login screens have been added, replacing the existing screens
- More helpful messaging has been added around using the single sign-on (SSO) login method
- More helpful messaging has been added indicating when the user is leaving the Indeavor Engage application
- More helpful error messaging has been added when their are issues authenticating that originate from third party SSO providers
- Security improvements for Indeavor Engage/Kiosk (IND-4016, IND-4017, IND-4021)
- Upgrade Android API to new Google requirements (level 31) (IND-4667)
Important Notes for this release:
- Engage users must update to the most recent version of Engage (1.13.9) once Identity 0.26.0 is released to production.
- Due to the nature of these changes, users must log out of Engage and log back in to continue use of Indeavor Engage. They may also be auto-logged out once updated to version 1.13.9.
- Engage version 1.13.9 requires Android users be on Android OS version 6 or higher.
- Indeavor Schedule database moving from SQL to PostgreSQL to take advantage of cutting edge technologies and improve scalability.
Customer impact should be minimal.
Labor Demand Planning Application & API
This application is in beta and is only available to members of the Early Adopter Program.
- This release incorporates feedback from the Indeavor Early Adopter program to improve the Labor Demand Planning application.
*Demands API targets Reporting App, New Demand Planning App and Mass Demand Deletion API.
- Schedule Method Builder Accommodation Module to discard overlapping Special Assignments (IND-3185)
- Remove 45-day loading restriction on Roster (IND-5083)
- Leave Export API to respect the 'Date Belong' setting (IND-4636)
- When generating a schedule without Audit Log, the system will no longer display an empty link (IND-4632)
- Several language localization fixes
- Loading roll calls on certain past dates no longer produces an error (IND-3795)
- Fix for HTTP timeout error (IND-4970)