Multi-Factor Authentication (Indeavor Engage/Kiosk, Administration App, Identity & Settings API)
This release includes the following changes:
- A new Administration page to manage Multifactor Authentication (MFA) settings. This page will be used to:
- mandate MFA for your whole userbase within the domain
- reset users' MFA settings (per OU)
- Enhanced security in Indeavor Engage/Kiosk
- Add multifactor authentication
- Upgrade Android API to meet new Google requirements (level 31)
- SOC2 security improvements
Important Notes for this release:
- Due to the nature of these changes, users must log out of Engage and log back in to continue use of Indeavor Engage. They may also be auto-logged out once updated to version 1.13.9.
- Engage version 1.13.9 requires Android users be on Android OS version 6 or higher.
*Settings API targets Administration and Advanced Features apps. Users should be unaffected.
Indeavor Engage/Kiosk & Indeavor API
This release of Indeavor Engage includes the following change:
- Volunteering Cut Off Rules now also apply to Unvolunteering
*Indeavor API targets Administration, Advanced Features, ACU Tool, Approval Tool, Call Out, Indeavor Engage, Roles, Roll Call and Skills Apps.