The purpose of the Employee Preference Form Administration is for the administrators to submit a form on behalf of an employee.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Employee Preference Form Administration from the Volunteering & Availability section.
3. From the drop-down menu select the desired employee.
4. Click on the + New button to add a new form.
5. Select the desired form from the Definition drop-down menu and the desired Period for which the form values will be populated.
Note: The Definition can be created in the following steps via
Create a Preference Form. Also, once you selected the option to enter
preferences will display (based on pre-defined configuration of the form).
See step below in how to fill out those preferences.
6. For each defined Preference, select a Value available from the drop-down menu .
7. Click Save to save the newly added preference values.
8. To edit a preference form, click edit next to the desired form, make the necessary modifications, and click Save.