This article will walk the user through the common steps in order to create a day note for any employee.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the desired day next to the employee the user wants to create a day note for.
4. A white sidebar will appear to the right.
5. Select the Day Notes tab.
6. Click on the plus sign to add a day note.
7. Enter the desired day note text in the text box provided. Click on the green checkmark .
8. On the Roster, the day note will show as a small triangle indicator, on the day. The note can be set to appear in the hover details if desired. You can follow the steps to set up the hover details via Configure Day Notes to Display in Hover Details.