Assign schedules to the roster of a selected employee if they have a base schedule.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the Employee Name on the Roster.
4. From the sidebar select Other Actions.
5. Select Add to Generation Subset option.
6. Select the Date Header for the start of the new generation.
7. From the sidebar select Generate.
8. Verify the desired dates show correctly in the Period.
9. Verify the correct Generation Method is being used in the Method drop-down menu .
Note: A message will display above the Generate button that a generation subset
is currently being selected and used.
10. Press the Generate button.
11. A load bar will appear. When it reaches 100%, press the Close button.
Note: Removing the Employee from the generation subset directly or leaving the
Roster page will default back to the regular generation method, which will
generate for all Employees.
Note: You can add more than one User to the Generation Subset if you want to
generate for multiple Users at a time.
If you want to generate for specific group of employees, that has already a
viewing profile set up in Roster, you can follow this workflow:
1. Select a Roster viewing profile,
2. Click on the cogwheel at the bottom left
3. Change Roster Options to Generation Subset
4. Click the plus sign under the Generation Subset - Employees window that
just showed up in your screen to add all those employees to the generation
After adding those Employees to the Generation Subset you can continue from
step 6 in the original Workflow.