Not the report you were looking for? Check out the Common Reports Index for help deciding which report to use.
The schedule for each employee. Print or view customized information about employees' schedules. The schedule can be displayed in a multiple-day format with detailed information about each assignment.
1. Click on the Analytics icon .
2. Select Schedule Report from the Reports section.
3. Select the Period for which the schedule assignments will be viewed.
4. Select any options from the Filter Employees. You can either choose to meet all or any of the following conditions.
Note: No selection is mandatory in this section, but can be helpful when the
user wants to break down the organization into smaller units for reporting
5. Select any options from the Filter Assignments drop-downs . You can either choose to meet all or any of the following conditions.
Note: No selection is required in this section, but can help the user to further
narrow the selection of the report.
6. Also select any Display Fields (generally employee-related, such as name, seniority date, employee group, etc.) to show on the report. Click on the up/down arrow icons to move the order of display fields around in addition to sorting it in ascending or descending order.
To manage pre-selected values use the following navigation options:
- The bar icon right next to each field allows setting the sorting of each field (ascending or descending order).
- The small arrows allow setting the order of the fields in the report.
7. In addition, a Day Format can be set for each day the user desires to view schedules for. Click on the question mark icon to see all available formats.
8. From the Events list, select types of information that the user desires to view (assignments, leaves, regular days off, etc.).
Note: For each viewable event, select the appropriate fields to display: time,
job, leave type, etc. Arrow icons can be used to move the data elements
9. Press the Apply button to load the report preview.
10. To view the full report, press the Print Preview button or the adjacent down arrow icon (view the report in different formats). To save the report configuration settings, press the Save button.