This feature allows users to publish one-time volunteering opportunities in advance based on current lack of coverage on demanded labor. If labor has already been demanded, the user may use a shortcut method instead of creating a volunteering opportunity in Volunteering Management. This article will walk through the steps of posting specific jobs for volunteering opportunities using the shortcut method.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the Jobs roster view and then click on the desired assignment.
4. Select an unfilled (red) labor demand.
5. A menu should appear on the right side of the screen and select Other Actions.
6. Select Publish as Volunteering Opportunity.
7. To view the volunteering opportunity, click on the Scheduling icon from the navigation menu, then select the Volunteering Management option from the Volunteering & Availability section.
Note: After this template is created, the users can also impose how far into the
future employees are able to request a volunteering opportunities via
Overtime Cut Off Rule.