This feature allows user to create customized volunteer opportunity templates in Volunteering Management.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Volunteering Management from the Volunteering & Availability section.
3. Press the Add New button.
4. Enter the Description of the Volunteer template.
5. Enter the Valid From and Valid To dates the Volunteer opportunity will be available for.
6. From the Organizational Units drop-down , select the Organizational Unit.
7. From the Days drop-down , select which types of Days the opportunity will be available for the Employees.
8. Optional: To define a Recurrence, press the Edit button. This allows the user to make the opportunity a reoccurring event.
9. From the Direction drop-down , select the direction of the Volunteer opportunity.
10. From the Duration drop-down , select the duration of the Volunteer opportunity.
11. In the Opportunity section, select the Shift from the Shift drop-down the opportunity will be available to.
Note: If the user desires a more specific time frame, rather than a Shift, use
the double arrow to set a time frame.
Note: If none is selected the opportunity is available for all Shifts within the
chosen Organizational Unit.
12. From the Job Location drop-down select the Job for which the opportunity is available for.
Note: If none is selected the opportunity is available for all Job Locations
within the chosen Organizational Unit.
13. In the Requirements section, the user can even further narrow down the users, to which the opportunity will be available to.
14. To further narrow down the selection, press the Add New button.
15. Use the drop-down menus in the pop-up window to further narrow down the selection.
16. Press the OK button.
17. Press the Save button.
Note: After this template is created, the users can also impose how far into the
future employees are able to request a volunteering opportunities via
Overtime Cut Off Rule.