The Consumed Balance Report allows the user to obtain information on the amount of ledger, available and consumed employee leave balances within a specified date range.
- Click on the Leave Management icon from the navigation menu, then select the Balance Management option in the Balances section.
- From the drop-down menu, on the right of Balance Management, select the corresponding accounting period.
- Click on Settings icon on the bottom of the left corner of the screen.
- From the Screen Mode drop-down on the left panel, select Consumed Balance Report.
- Press the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, on the right of Balance Management, select the desired time frame for the report.
Note: If you want to select a specific date range, use the double arrows .
- From the Advanced Filters you can select display fields such as Employee or Leave Type.
- To print the report, click on the Report icon or click on the arrow next to it to explore Advanced Options. From there you can adjust Report Format, Paging Options, Page Margin Options.