Generating a Schedule applies the appropriate schedule assignments for all employees within the desired date if they have a base schedule.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the Date Header for the start of the new generation.
4. From the sidebar select Generate.
5. Enter the desired dates in the From and To fields.
6. Verify the correct Generation Method is being used in the Method drop-down menu .
7. Press the Generate button.
8. A load bar will appear. Press Close at anytime, and the generation will continue to run in the background.
Indeavor Protip: Only 1 generation can be run within an Organizational Unit at any given time. If the the error message, "could not lock OUs for scheduling," is received it is likely there is still a generation running. Use the Queued Task report to verify.