Aggregates can be used to extract values from existing attributes, entity mappings, contact information types, etc. This article will guide you through the steps to create an aggregate value extractor.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Aggregate Configuration from the Aggregates section.
3. Set the desired Scope for the new aggregate from the drop-down menu .
Note: Setting the Scope to Domain makes the attribute available across all
4. Press the + New button.
5. Enter the Title and Caption of the aggregate.
6. Press the More button at the bottom of the aggregate.
7. In the General section, from the Operation drop-down menu select the desired type of value that will be extracted via this aggregate (i.e. employee attribute value extractor, job attribute value extractor, entity mapping value extractor, etc.).
8. Define the Field Formatter from the drop-down menu (this is the format in which the extracted values will be presented).
Note: Check the Is Sortable option if you want to be able to sort by this
9. In the Configuration section, select the appropriate field from which the value will be extracted.
Note: The name of the field will depend on what is selected from the Operation
drop-down (step 6).
10. Press the Save button.
11. On the next screen press the Save button again.