Overtime Aggregates are a collection of all employees' overtime in the system which can be seen in the Roster option. The user can display the overtime aggregate in the roster option via the Use of Roster Options.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Aggregate Configuration from the Aggregates section.
3. Set the desired Scope of the aggregate from the Scope drop-down menu .
Note: Setting the Scope to Domain makes the aggregate available across
4. Press the + New button.
5. Enter the Title and Caption of the aggregate.
6. From the Aggregate drop-down menu select the desired operation.
7. From the Unit drop-down menu select Overtime Hours.
Note: Other variations such as Forced Overtime Hours or Volunteered Overtime can
be selected in the Unit drop-down menu if desired.
8. From the Unit Filter drop-down menu select whether or not the aggregate will use consecutive data or any data.
9. From the Period drop-down menu select the time period for the aggregate.
10. Press Save.
11. On the next screen press the Save button again.