This article walks through the steps to associate an attribute with a base schedule. If you do not have an attribute created already, follow the steps to Create an Attribute.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Base Schedule Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Locate the star tab on the bottom left and click on the Advanced View option.
4. Click on the edit next to the Base Schedule that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
Note: Press the + New button to create a new Base Schedule to associate with an
Attribute if necessary.
5. From the Add Attribute drop-down menu select the desired attribute.
6. Press the plus sign to add the attribute.
7. Enter a value in the field or select a value from the drop-down menu depending on what you indicated in the Value Set field when creating the Attribute Definition.
8. Press the Save button.