This article will walk the user through a base schedule awarding process that an employee signed up for. Bid awards are based on employee base schedule sign-up preferences. Before you can conduct this function, make sure you already set-up a base schedule allowance.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Base Schedule Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Click on the Base Schedule Assignments tab.
4. To view employees' bid preferences, press the Settings Wheel icon on the bottom of the navigation menu.
5. Select Bid Preferences. Then select either Show Bid Preferences (which will show all current bid preferences) or Explicit Bid Period (which will show all bid preferences within a specific date range).
6. Press the Apply button.
7. Select the desired employee from the Employees panel on the left side.
8. In the Base Schedules panel on the right side, press the Assign button next to the desired base schedule.
-Employees can also be assigned to base schedules by first selecting the base
schedule, then selecting employees. Note that base schedule preferences are
listed next to visible base schedules on the list.
-To define or change Start and End times for multiple base schedules for the
same employee, press the down arrow on a base schedule being assigned to an
employee. Select the OK button to save the date range of an awarded base