Explicit Employee Advanced Preferences are directly correlated to the Employee's Base Schedule. The steps below demonstrate how to create explicit employee advanced preferences.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Employee Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Click edit next to the desired employee.
4. Select the plus sign tab next to General tab and select Advanced Preferences.
4. Press the + New button under Explicit Preferences.
5. Use the up and down arrows to adjust the Order of the Preference.
6. Enter Valid To and Valid From dates or leave the fields blank if the preference has an infinite Validity Period.
7. Select the Organizational Units from the drop-down menu .
8. In the Targets section, select the desired target entities from the respective drop-downs .
9. Press the Save button.