This article will walk through the steps to reactivate an employee. Reactivation is only available to Domain Administrators.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Employee Management from the Employee Management section.
3. From the Advanced Filters drop-down menu select the Status and Show Orphan filters.
4. From the Status drop-down menu select Inactive.
5. Check the checkbox next to Show Orphan.
6. Press Apply.
7. Click edit next to the desired inactive employee.
8. Press the transfer tool next to the Primary Organizational Units field to re-add an Organizational Unit to the employee.
9. Press the Next Button.
10. Select the new Primary Organizational Unit from the drop-down menu .
11. Press the Finish button.
12. Press the Restore button in the bottom right corner of the employee's page.