After the employee has requested a leave through ESS the administrator can approve or reject the request.
Pro tip: For the best performance results, please use the default page load
setting of 50 at the bottom of the page.
1. Click on the Leave Management icon .
2. Select Requests from the Leave Requests section. This page offers a view into all Leave Requests as well as Approved leaves assigned directly from the Roster.
Pro Tip: The default view for the Requests page is Approved, Requests or
Cancellations today into the future. Use the Advanced Filters drop-down menu
to find past dates or Inactive Requests.
- The Leave Balance will indicate a number of hours the employee has left of that particular leave.
- Quota Validation will indicate to the user if the request will be violating any set quotas.
Note: Use the up and down arrows icon next to a column header to sort the leave
3. Press the Approve button or the drop-down menu to Reject a leave request.
Pro Tip: Click edit to see more information about the leave.
-If the user wants to approve a partial of the leave request, the user can
modify the Start and End time of the leave by clicking edit under the
Requests List section.
-The Notes field is for Administrators only and is not visible to the employee.
Use Day Notes from the Roster for messaging to the employee.
-The leave can also be Approved or Rejected, by pressing the corresponding
button at the bottom of the screen.
4. After a leave request has been approved the change will be reflected in the Roster and the employees leave balance.