For an interactive introduction to this topic please visit:
Users with the correct system rights can request leaves on behalf of any employee via Leave Management screen. These requested leaves then can be later approved or rejected by Admin personnel, to appear in the schedule.
1. Click on the Leave Management tab .
2. Select Requests from the Leave Requests section.
3. Press the + New button.
4. From the Employee drop-down menu select an employee for which the request will be created.
5. Indicate the Accounting Period, the Leave Type, Start and End of the request being created.
6. Optional: Add a note to the leave request in the Notes field.
7. To save the leave request, click on drop-down menu next to the Approve button and select Save Request option.
8. The leave request will stay on the Leave Request screen for future approval/rejection action.