This article walks through the steps to associate a non fixed attribute with an employee. If you do not have an attribute created already, follow the steps to Create an Attribute.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Employee Management from Employees Management section.
3. Search for an Employee.
4. Click on the Edit icon .
5. From the Add Attribute drop-down select the desired attribute.
6. Click on the flashing plus icon to add it.
7. Fill in with the appropriate information: Enter a value in the field or select a value from the drop-down depending on what you indicated in the Value Set field when creating the Attribute Definition.
8. Click Save.
Note: a non fixed attribute can be used more than once.