Before associating an attribute with a Job Location, attributes should be created following the steps to Create an Attribute.
1. Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu,
2. Select Job Locations option in the Master Data section.
3. Click on the Job Location Groups tab.
4. Press the Edit button next to the Job Location Group that you wish to associate with an Attribute.
Note: Press the Add New button to create a new Job Location Group to associate
with an Attribute.
5. From the Add Attribute drop-down, select the desired attribute.
6. Press the flashing Plus icon to add the attribute.
Note: Depending on whether you indicated a Value Set or created an Attribute
Definition with no Value set in order to Create a Free Text Field attribute,
select or enter the value for the newly created attribute.
8. Press the Save button.