Demand Categories allow a schedule administrator to differentiate between demand types/categories. This function will be used later in Labor Demand Templates and Demand Planning. Qualifications and Reports can also be geared towards leveraging demand categories if required.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Labor Demand Templates from the Master Data section.
3. Select the Demand Categories tab.
4. Press the Add New button.
5. Enter the Name and Short Name of the Demand Category.
6. From the Organizational Units drop-down, select the Organizational Unit that the Demand Category will belong to.
7. Press the flashing plus button to add the Organizational Unit to your selection.
8. Press the Save button.