This article will walk the user through some of the menu items on the top of the screen and their basic functionality.
The star icon is similar to a bookmarks tab. Users can:
- Quickly jump back and forth between frequently used screens.
- Bookmark screens that are difficult to remember how to access.
- Add favorite screens by pressing the Plus icon
- Go to their home screen by pressing the Home icon
Exclamation Point Icon
The exclamation point icon informs users when a new version of Indeavor is released. It also gives users a link to the knowledge-base articles explaining the new features.
The mail icon acts as a high-level notification of system actions. It notifies users when various actions are completed or if there are any new messages waiting.
Chat or Leave a Message Button
This is another way to receive help within Indeavor, you can chat with us or leave a message for a Indeavor Support Agent.
Question Mark Button
The question mark button opens a new tab with the Indeavor Support Page.
This page allows you to...
- "Submit a request" which opens up a Support Ticket.
- "Search" our library for articles to find the answer to your question.
- Browse through our Knowledge Base Articles, Workshops, and the Indeavor Community for the answer to your question.
In the user interface the user can:
- Adjust which organizational units are being viewed.
- Adjust the system language.
- Adjust the system culture.
From the Search Field, the user can:
- Search and launch any page within the app.