1. Click on the Administration tab .
2. Select Employee Management from Employee Management section.
2. Click edit next to the desired employee.
3. Press the plus sign tab and select the Organizational Units tab.
4. Press the + New button.
Note: You cannot have overlapping validity periods, so you may have to
inactivate/delete the existing validity period before adding a new one.
5. Select the desired Organizational Unit from the drop-down menu .
6. Enter the validity period in the Valid From and Valid To fields.
7. Press the Save button.