This feature allows users to increase flexibility when performing various tasks in the system, such as applying Qualifications, Problem Solving, creating Volunteer Opportunities and applying Filters.
1. Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu, then select Job Locations option in the Master Data section.
2. Then select the Job Location Groups tab.
3. Press the Add New button.
4. Enter a Name and Short Name for the classification group.
5. Select Classification from the Group Type drop-down.
6. Select the Organizational Units the classification will apply to.
Note: For the first classification, do not select anything for Member Of. This
will make the classification a Parent Classification. In the future select the
parent classification under Member of, to sort other classifications
8. Press the Save button.