This feature allows users to increase flexibility when performing various tasks in the system, such as applying Qualifications, Problem-solving, creating Volunteer Opportunities and applying Filters.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select the Jobs from the Master Data section.
3. Click on the Job Groups tab and Press the Add New button.
4. Enter Name and Short Name for the Job Group.
Note: Selecting Color Scheme is optional.
From the Group Type drop-down, you can select among three options: Normal, Classification, Compatibility.
Normal Job Group- Jobs can be members of one or more Normal Job Groups
Classification Job Group- Jobs can ONLY be a member of
one Classification Job Group (limited to 1)
Compatibility Job Group - This Group is out of scope.
6. Select the Organizational Units for which the Job Group will be part of.
Note: From the Group Of drop-down, more groups can be selected to become
part of the Job Group.
Jobs can be added through this function retrospectively, either by editing
the Job Group or by editing the Job directly and adding the Normal or
Classification under the Member Of drop-down.
10. Click on the Save button.