This article will walk the user through the steps to submit a ticket to Indeavor Support.
1. Click on the Question Mark icon on the top right of the Indeavor application.
2. This will open a new tab with the Indeavor Support page. On this page you will be able to:
- "Search" our library of articles to find the answer to your question, browse through our Knowledge Base Articles, Workshops and the Indeavor Community for the answer to your question.
- "Submit a request" which opens up a Support Ticket.
3. If you opt to "Submit a request" for a work ticket, you will get a page that asks you to enter your email address, subject, description and gives you the option to attach documents such as screenshots.
Chat or Leave a Message
1. Another way to receive help within Indeavor is to leave a message for a Indeavor Support Agent. To do this, click on the message icon and a pop up will appear in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Type in your topic and a list of the top Knowledge Base Article results will show up, if they do not answer your question, you can click on "Leave us a message".
Enter you name, email address, phone number (optional), your message to us and
finally decide if you would like to chat live, or just leave a message.
Either way, a support ticket will open up so we can track that your issue is
Send an Email
1. Send us an email at Support@indeavor.com