This article describes how to configure Notification Rules based on Assigned and Approved leaves separately.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select the Notification Rules from the Settings section.
3. If the user desires to add a new set of Rules not bound to the Domain, select the New button, otherwise select domain from the drop-down menu and proceed to step 7.
4. Enter a Title for the Set of Rules.
5. Select a Scope from the Scope drop-down .
6. Press the Save button.
7. Press the Add rule button.
8. Enter a Title for the specific Rule.
9. Select the Event from the Events drop-down
- Select Leave Approved for approved leaves via ESS.
- Select Leave Granted for assigned leaves on Roster.
Note: Select additional Filters from the drop-down menu if needed.
10. The Action drop-down menu will provide a wide range of desired entities (Supervisor, Employee, Groups) and ways (e.g. email) to notify for the Events selected in step 9.
11. Press the Save button.
12. Press the Save button Next to the Scope drop-down menu.