This feature is used to reset/update user password credentials in an already existing user profile. This article captures the steps required to reset/update a user's password credentials, not Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials.
1. Click on the Administration icon
2. Select Users from the User Security section.
3. In the Search field, type in the desired user name and click on the search icon (or press Enter).
4. Click on the Edit icon to the left of the desired user record.
5. Select the Username / Password tab.
6. Press the Edit button to reset/update the password credentials.
7. Select "No" for the Is Validated dropdown to require a password change at 1st login
8. Set a temporary password that will be used by the employee at 1st login. The employee will be prompted to update with their preferred password upon their 1st login.
Note: If Is Locked is checked the account will not be accessible.
8. Enter the desired Username and Password, click on the save icon and press the Save button.