This feature is used to unlock user account in a situation that the user is locked out of the application. These steps are only relevant for users set up with Indeavor access credentials (Username/Password) and not Single Sign On access credentials.
1. Click on the Administration icon and select Users under User Security section.
2. In the search field , search for the desired user name.
3. Once you find the right record, click on the edit icon to the left.
4. Select Username/Password tab.
5. Click on edit icon to the left of the username.
6. From the Is Locked drop-down select No.
7. Click on Save Icon .
8. Click on Save button.