Create a new organization so that this entity can be represented in Indeavor separately for each department/section within your organization. This is an essential building block and is necessary before other components can be created.
1. Click on the Administration icon from the navigation menu.
2. Select Organizational Units option in the Master Data section.
3. Press the Add New button.
4.. Enter the Name, Short Name.
Note: Select Parent Unit from the drop-down menu in case the Organizational Unit
created needs to be a child to this OU. Parent Unit association establishes the
organizational hierarchy of the Indeavor Domain, but it is not a required field.
5. Select the Time Zone, Culture, and First Day of Week.
Note: Time Zone establishes all time entries and log records, and generally,
First Day of Week is established by the selected Culture (although it can be
changed if desired).
6. And lastly, enter Schedule Day Start applicable in Hours and Minutes.
Note: The time entries are added or subtracted from a midnight mark. So if desire
to have a 3:15am Schedule Day Start, enter 3 in Hours field and 15 in Minutes
field. But if desire 10:45pm Schedule Day Start time (the day before midnight),
enter -1 in Hours Field and -15 in Minutes field. Schedule Day Start will control
the visual layout of assignments and demands on the Roster throughout the
7. Press the Save button.