Shifts are periods of time that can be used to assign employees to jobs/job locations. Shifts are also used in employee permissions and base schedules.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Shift from the Master Data Section.
3. Click on Add New button.
4. Enter the appropriate information on their respective fields.
5. Enter the Start and End times or define the hours of the shift using the arrows .
6. Select the Organizational Unit to which the shift will belong to.
7. Click Save.
Note: Name, Short Name, Definition and Organizational Unit are mandatory fields.