This feature allows users to define what type of rotation each base schedule might be associated with (days on/days off/ or flexible days).
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select the Work Patterns from the Patterns section.
3. Press the + New button.
4. Enter the Name for the new work pattern.
5. From the Pattern drop-down menu , select the type of a day that the work rotation will start with: On, Off, or Flexible. Once selected, click on the flashing plus sign to add.
6. Repeat step 4 as many times as needed to create a desired pattern of days on, off, or flexible.
7. Use the small arrows to rearrange the work pattern days' order or to delete any of the work patterns days.
Note: The sequence description of the pattern is displayed above the Pattern
drop down menu .
8. Press the Save button.