Create an Employee so that their data can be represented in Indeavor and a schedule can be created. This is an essential basic building block that is necessary for scheduling and time and attendance workflows.
Each step contains a link to the full workflow, which will contain more details.
1. Add Employee to Employee Management
2. Add Employee to Employee Groups
3. Set Employee Qualifications
4. Allow Base Schedules
5. Assign Base Schedules
6. Add Employee Leave Balance
7. Generate Schedule for One Employee
8. Create a User Profile
9. Assign User Access Roles
10. Associate the User Profile with the Employee