This article will walk the user through the required steps to inactivate an employee. Inactivating an employee will:
- Remove the employee's future schedule (Assignments & Leave)
- Remove the employee's base schedule(s)
- Remove the employee's qualifications
- Allow only Domain & OU Administrator to view historical assignments and leaves from the Roster, if the Roster From/To Date includes day(s) when the employee was still active.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Employee Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Press the trash icon next to the desired employee.
4. Establish the effective inactivate date and time (you can choose to inactivate the employee now or at a future date).
5. Press Next.
Note: You will get a warning message that lists any associated items that will
6. Press Finish to proceed with the inactivation.
Note: If the employee is inactivated at a future date, the employee will be
grayed out on the Roster starting from that date.