How to Set Default Qualifications Management Dimension
A set of options exists to establish the default qualifications management dimension. It is more common for users to manage job or job location qualifications in Indeavor than shift. This article describes on how to set these defaults.
1) From the Administration icon in the navigation menu, select Settings and then Preferences Administration.
2) Under System select Default Qualifications Management Dimension.
3) First, select the Scope for which the changes will be performed (Domain versus a specific Organizational Unit).
4) From the drop down, select the dimension which will be set as default when on Qualifications Management page.
5) Then click on Save button on page level (otherwise, the settings won't apply).
This is the result of these settings on the Qualifications dimension which Shift is set as default: