When Auto-Schedule is enabled, an employee will automatically become qualified for the included job, a demand will be created for that job, and the employee will be scheduled according to the information provided within their assigned base schedule.
A. Turn on Auto-Schedule
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Preferences Administration from the Settings section.
3. Select Scheduling and then Auto-Schedule.
Note: Ensure that Scope is assigned appropriately. Select the specific
organizational unit in which you wish to enable auto-scheduling function.
Select Domain if you wish to enable auto Scheduling for All Organizational Units.
4. Select True under the Enable Auto Qualify Base Schedule option.
Note: Employees will automatically be qualified for any Jobs, Locations, or
Shifts upon Base Schedule Assignment
5. Select True under the Enable Auto Demand Base Schedule option.
Note: Creating a new base schedule within 'Base Schedule Design' will
automatically create an Ad-Hoc demand based on the Job, Location, and Shift
within the newly created Base Schedule.
6. Edit the Auto Demand on Base Schedule option.
True: Editing the Base Schedule Design will automatically update the Ad-Hoc
Labor Demand within Demand Planning
False: You must go to 'Demand Planning' in order to edit the Ad-Hoc Demand
7. Select True under the Enable Auto-Assign Base Schedule option.
Note: When you assign or change an employee's Base Schedule, not only will their
work pattern change, but they will also be assigned scheduled assignments
according to the Jobs, Locations, and Shifts included in their assigned
B. Establish Auto-Schedule Timing and Periodicity
1. Edit the Auto Assign Period option. Select how many Days, Weeks, or Months into the future you wish to automatically generate employee schedule.
2. Edit the Auto Assign Update Period option. Choose how often your auto-assignment generation will reoccur in days, weeks, or months.
3. Edit the Auto Assign Start Date option. Choose when auto-assignments can begin to occur.
Note: Choosing a date in the past will enable schedule auto-assignments
immediately. Choosing a date in the future will delay schedule auto-assignments
until the selected date and time.