The Time Card was created for supervisor to be able to approve time prior to it going to the HR/Payroll administrator. It presents raw employee time information without utilizing Time and Attendance Rules or associating pay codes to time. Administrators may also make a special payment from the time card screen.
1) To reach the Time Card Screen, go to Time and Attendance > Timecard > Group Timecard.
2) Choose your pay group from the first drop down window. The current pay period will automatically load. You can also choose a different pay period from the second drop down window.
This will reveal your list of employees.
3) Click the green 'Sign Off All' button to sign off on all employee time cards within the pay group.
4) Search or use Advanced filters to narrow what is included on the screen.
5) Click on the gear to choose column headers to add or remove from the screen.
6) Click on the 'eye' icon on the left of employee names to open their individual Timecards.
7) Employee time transactions are listed in chronological order starting with the first day of the pay period. Time data is divided by subject matter in the lower half of the screen: Schedules, Punches, Exceptions, Audit Trail, Balance, and Special Pay.
8) You may add or edit individual day actions. To add an action click 'Add'. You will be asked to assign a start and end time, as well as a labor code. Click the Save icon to save. To add a break, click the drop down arrow next to 'Add' and choose 'Add Break'.
9) To edit or delete a Day Action, click the edit pencil or trash icon next to the transaction.
10) The schedules section lists every schedule assignment in chronological order.
11) The Punches section lists every time the employee make a timecard punch.
12) Exceptions lists every hard or soft attendance exception and any associated notes.
13) Audit Trail shows any automatic or manual changes to the employee's time information.
14) Balance lists available employee benefit balances.
15) Special Pay allows administrators to perform a special payout. In order to add a special pay action, click the 'Add' button, and specify a start and a labor code, and the amount of hours.