Labor Scenarios allow Labor Demand Templates to be associated with each other allowing users to simply turn these entire scenarios on or off as their organization’s state changes. This article will walk through the steps of creating a labor scenario using the Demand Planning Tool.
**These instructions apply to new functionality in Indeavor being made available in 2023. If you're not sure if your organization is using the new version of Labor Demand Planning yet, please email email@example.com for clarification**
1. On the Indeavor Home Page, select the Demand Planning icon
- Make sure you're accessing data in the correct OU by checking the OU selected on the top-right corner of the webpage
2. Select the Labor Scenarios iconlocated on the menu on the left-hand side of the page
3. Select the +Create Scenario or +New Scenario button
4. Populate the following information before selecting the Continue to Rotations → button:
- Scenario Name of the Labor Scenario
- Short Name of the Labor Scenario
- Duration of the Labor Scenario
Note: If the Labor Scenario is the same every day, chose a Duration of one day.
- If necessary, the Anchor Date of the Labor Scenario
Note: The Anchor Date determines the effective date that Labor Scenario will start on.
- If necessary, the External System Mappings and Mappings so the integration can identify your scenario
Note: This is only applicable if there is an ERP integration in place. Reference your
integration design documentation to determine what is necessary.
- If needed, the Demand Category and Location associated with the Labor Scenario
5. Select the + Add Template Rotation button
6. Populate the following information before selecting the Add Rotation button:
- Shift (Recommended) or Time the Labor Demand Template should be demanded at
- Day in the pattern the Labor Demand Template belongs on
- Demand Template being rotated in the Labor Scenario
7. Repeat Step 6 to add additional rotations until all the needed rotations are added to the Labor Scenario
8. Select the Save Scenario button to save the Labor Scenario