Demand Planning allows users to create demands that will show as understaffed on the Roster page. This article will walk through modifying a demand using the Demand Planning Tool.
**These instructions apply to new functionality in Indeavor being made available in 2023. If you're not sure if your organization is using the new version of Labor Demand Planning yet, please email email@example.com for clarification**
1. On the Indeavor Home Page, select the Demand Planning icon
- Make sure you're accessing data in the correct OU by checking the OU selected on the top-right corner of the webpage
2. Navigate to the Demand that needs to be modified, right-click on the Demand and select the Edit Demand button
3. If necessary, update the Time or Shift and the start/starting at and end/until Dates that the demand is needed
- Note: Changing the Until Date to a later date will extend the demand. Changing the Until Date to an earlier date will stop the demand.
4. If necessary, update the Labor Scenario that you wish to associate the demand with
5. If necessary, update the Demand Category and/or Location that the demand is associated with
6. If necessary, update the Enable Lock status of the demand
7. If necessary, update the Assignment Resolution action from the drop-down menu to designate what happens to assignments if existing demands are removed
8. Select the Save button to save the modifications made to the Demand