Demand Planning allows users to create demands that will show as understaffed on the Roster page. This article will walk through deleting a demand using the Demand Planning Tool.
**These instructions apply to new functionality in Indeavor being made available in 2023. If you're not sure if your organization is using the new version of Labor Demand Planning yet, please email email@example.com for clarification**
1. On the Indeavor Home Page, select the Demand Planning icon
- Make sure you're accessing data in the correct OU by checking the OU selected on the top-right corner of the webpage
2. Navigate to the Demand on the timeline that needs to be deleted and right-click on the Demand and select the Delete Demand button
3. Select the Assignment Resolution action from the drop-down menu to designate what happens to assignments if existing demands are removed
4. Select the Delete button to delete the Demand from the timeline