- Leave balance calculations have been improved with respect to future dated balance awards. This improvement helps provide better visibility to employees regarding their available leave balances and enhances the leave approval process for businesses that award leave balances in future increments. Leave approvals at a point in time consider the balance the employee has been awarded up through that period.
- Updates to the handling of import options containing typos. Indeavor APIs will only respect valid entries aligned with API templates.
- This release updates indexes on certain roll call API calls.
- Fix for 'Sequence contains no element' error in ScheduleReport export.
- Imports run simultaneously should no longer lead to out of memory errors.
- Fix for 'Bad Request' error when deleting an empty covered demand.
Versioning (Indeavor Schedule 3.2.0, Roll Call 1.11.1, Indeavor API 3.4.0)