Fill Out Timesheet Anywhere
Timesheet Anywhere allows employees to add or edit time entries if they forgot to punch in/out or they deviated from their scheduled assignment start and end time (i.e. arrived late or left early). This article will walk Employees through how to fill out timesheet anywhere in the Web App.
1) Click on the Time & Attendance icon from the navigation menu, then select Timesheet Anywhere option in the Timesheet Anywhere section.
2) From the Timesheet Anywhere drop-down, select the Pay Period that you wish to work with.
Note: All employee scheduled assignments for the chosen pay period will be displayed.
3) To edit a time entry, press the Edit button next to a time entry on the date you'd like to change.
4) Change the Start and End times to reflect the times the employee actually punched in.
5) Press the Save button.
Note: In the example above, the employee was scheduled to work from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, but he arrived 5 minutes late at 6:05 AM and left 5 minutes late at 2:05 PM.
6) To add an entirely new time entry, press the Add button on the desired date.
7) Enter a Start and End Time and select a Labor Code from the drop-down.
Note: Press the Delete button next to the desired time entry.