Payroll Report no longer gives Object Reference Error when using the Exclude Headers & Footers Option with Excel.
- Vacation Planning Administration now shows requests in a Pending status that are not approved to a user setting a Request Profile Limit.
Role Assignments page now has an additional validation on Valid From/Valid To combinations.
- In Employee Self Service (ESS web) employee Calendar now displaying correct times.
- In Employee Self Service (ESS web) pending leave requests can now be modified and a note added.
Group & Individual Time Sheet: Fix to Time and Attendance Rules and Pay Code Dimensions so specific job to Pay Code with Overtime use cases transform to the correct Pay Code on the Time Sheet.
- API: EmployeeUpdates Import interface no longer errors out when null value exisits in the Security Identity block.
Reports: Job Locations Assignment Filter in Reports now Saves.
- Swapping in Employee Self Service (ESS web) now consistently load the employees swapping options the first time.
Users can now backdate or future date any new or existing Job, Job Location, Location or Shift Group membership.
- Specific Employee Attribute Right restrictions now now work when associated with a Role.
Qualifications: When unqualifying an employee from a Job, Location, JobLocation or Shift via checkbox an valid from field is now populated based on today's date.
- Aggregates: Leave Instances no longer count as 2 because they cross the day divide.
Archiving Messages now removes the associated notifications from the user's menu bar.
- Origination column on Requests page no longer produces an error when used in sorting.
Employee Attributes tab within Employee Management no longer shows Invalid Request error when making bulk edits.
- Mobile Employee Self Service (ESS) misspelling fixed in Volunteering.
Fractional Rounding on leave balances corrected.
- Roster: Problem Solving Profiles that saved to Organizational Unit level now show employee details, filters, or rankings.
Clear Delta Work Pattern option now available.
- Manual Special Assignment now have the same qualities as the regular assignment it is attached to.