For an interactive introduction to this topic please visit:
Base Schedules establish a predictable rotation of job, shift, and location that an employee works. You may be considering a change to Base Schedules to accommodate a job, location, or shift preference change or changes to the Days On/Off pattern. Please use the steps below.
Note: If you have to change the preferences of a base schedule that is being
used, the better way to do it is to Create a New Base Schedule by copying the one
that already exists and making your changes there, rather than changing the
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Base Schedule Management from the Employee Management section.
3. Press the play button to expand the details for an individual Base Schedule.
4. Click on the ON or OFF icons to switch the day between On and Off.
5. Click on the plus sign to update the shift, job, or location preferences.
6. For changes that include name, Start Date, or number of Bids, click edit .
7. After changes are made don't forget to Save.