This article will walk the user through the common steps in order to assign an overtime shift/job to an employee.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Find the employee receiving the overtime assignment.
4. Select the day on the schedule where the overtime will be added.
5. Choose Create an Assignment from the menu that appears on the right-hand side of the screen.
6. Define the Shift and Job associated with the assignment.
Note: If the hours of the assignment fall outside of the existing shifts, select
the double arrow next to Shift.
7. Click on the Overtime checkbox.
8. Scroll down and select Save in the same menu to save changes.