This article will walk the user through the common steps in order to view all problem jobs for a specific date in the employee schedule.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Roster from the Schedule section.
3. Select the desired date that the user wants to view all problem jobs.
4. A menu will appear on the right-hand side of the screen, select Day Problems.
5. All problem jobs for the selected date will appear below the Day Problems header.
6. Click on Solve or use the drop-down menu to select other available options: Set as covered, Add In Generation Subset, or Publish as a Volunteering Opportunity.