Indeavor has a new Mobile application, if your organization is still utilizing our legacy mobile application, please refer to the legacy KBA.
This feature allows the user to easily send a leave request via the Indeavor Mobile App to be approved by the admin.
1. Tap on the plus icon at the bottom right of your calendar.
2. Select the appropriate action (in this case, Request Leave) from the pop-up window.
3. Select the appropriate day(s) and tap on Next.
Note: Greyed out days have been cut off by the cut off rules.
4. Then select whether you would like to request off for the whole day or only part of the day.
5. Choose the type of leave you would like to request and then tap on Next.
6. Lastly, tap on Submit to finish the Leave Request process.
Note: After submitting the Leave Request a yellow circle will appear on the
schedule signifying that a Leave Request has been submitted. Once the Requested
Leave has been approved by the Admin, the yellow circle will change to a green