This article will walk the user through the required steps to reactivate the user of an employee.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Users from the User Security section.
3. From the Advanced Filters drop down menu , choose Login Search, Status and Orphan.
4. Add by clicking each time on the flashing plus sign .
5. In Login Search, fill out the GPID.
6. For Status, choose Any.
7. Check off the Orphan filter checkbox.
8. Click Apply, The User's profile will show up.
9. Click on edit to expand the profile, and click Restore.