Admins can configure various types of Swapping Functionality.
1. Go to the Scheduling application.
2. Click on the Administration tab .
3. Select Preferences Administration from the Settings section.
4. Select the Swapping tab. The various custom Swapping options are located on the right hand side of the Swapping menu item. Select the desired option to adjust the view settings.
5. Select the Scope for which the changes will be performed (Domain versus a specific Organizational Unit).
6. When finished editing, press the Save button on the bottom left.
The Swap Type controls what is available in Indeavor Engage.
Select Full Swap to enable direct trades and offers.
Select Drop Assignment to enable the drop assignment functionality. When this is turned on, the options of Conditional leave request when dropping an assignment are either: Enforced or Optional, which controls the conditional leave workflows in Indeavor Engage.
Select Both to enable both the Full Swap and the Drop Assignment functionality.
Allow Package Swaps
Admins can Allow Package Swaps where, for example, multiple assignments or regular days off could be bundled in a package to be traded with another employee.
Same Day Swap
When is set to True, employees can only swap events on the same day.