This feature is used to inactivate a user profile that stores credentials, security profiles, and role rights.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Users from the User Security section.
3. Search for the User you wish to inactivate.
4. Click on the trash icon next to the User to inactivate the profile.
5. Select the date and for the inactivation to take effect.
6. Select Next.
Note: The items which will be inactivated due to the item inactivation will
1. Security Identity Roles
2. User Credentials
7. Select Finish.